Tuesday, May 10, 2011

B Sides Metal custom jewelry breaks personal Art-May-Ham sales record with help of Square app

Brooke Sides of B Sides Metal custom jewelry would like to thank Steve Jobs for the iPhone, as well as Square Inc. for the Square credit card app.

Using both, B Sides Metal recorded its single largest day of exhibition sales at Art-May-Ham in Asheboro, North Carolina, sponsored by the Randolph Arts Guild and the city of Asheboro.

After the purchase criteria was easily entered on the iPhone, Brooke swiped my credit card through the Square app attachment. My signature was applied using my fingertip -- the human stylus!

In a second, my receipt was emailed to me, complete with a map of where I made the purchase.

A big hit for special orders at the exhibit was the B Unique line of custom handmade photo charms, necklaces and cuff links.

With Father’s Day just around the corner, a trip to B Sides Metal may very well be a good idea to find personalized gifts for the Dad who seemingly has everything. A variety of custom cuff links are now available, and soon, customizable tie clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment