Wednesday, December 29, 2010

iPad 2: smaller, slimmer, lighter, stationary flat back, non-smudge screen and better speakers

Oh, and did I forget to mention the high resolution camera?

Fast Company has a great quick-read overview of the latest reports from China, and there's a YouTube video that shows how the iPad 2 backside form differs from the current iPad model, to illustrate where the changes will be most obvious.

It's news like this that continually fosters even more optimism about Apple constantly raising the bar for itself as an innovator, and for empowering us to use technology to make our lives richer, easier, more fluid and a heck of a lot more fun.

Best news of the day for me is the non-smudge screen. I can't wait. I can finally get rid of those annoying micro-fiber cloths I've been using.

No comments:

Post a Comment