Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ecco shoes: they'll have my loyalty forever

Being surrounded by more tech gadgets then you can imagine, I learned a valuable lesson recently. Sometimes all you really need to do is make a phone call.

I wear Ecco shoes. Dress and casual. Because they fit me so well. But after a few months of constant wear, the laces on my daily casual shoes for work were wearing thin and about to break.

Not a big deal, right?

Well, just try to find the replacement laces. After surfing the web and driving over to Nordstrom's (where I originally bought them, so you'd think they would carry the replacements), nothing.

Those woven flat laces that were made to go with the Skywalker shoe were nowhere to be found. So I called Ecco.

"No problem, we'll mail them to you for free," the rep said. "Free?," I asked.

That was two days ago. In today's mail? Not one, but two pair of replacement laces -- the ones I couldn't find anywhere else.

I'll wear Ecco shoes forever. They deserve my customer loyalty. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment