Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best iPad case is made by Incase

The minute I saw the Apple iPad case for $39 I wasn't impressed. It looked cheap with its thin angled binder-like personna on the left spine and flimsy plastic-like covers.

So I went back to the Apple store today to check out the Incase iPad product line. And I'm glad I did. For $20 more, they have one heck of product.

The Incase Convertible Book Jacket for the iPad is outstanding. At $59, the exterior is leather, and features a womb-like framework to keep the iPad secure and safe.

On the left inside panel, there are three debosssed indentations so that you can position the iPad in easel mode in a support angle that works best you for, depending on how you're sitting or standing when you use it.

And unlike the Apple case, when closed, it's perfectly flat -- and sturdy.

And if you're worried about it slipping out, the Incase Convertible Book Jacket for the iPad has an outsisde black elastic band that gently stretches from front to back to secure it closed.

It's absolutely perfect, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment